Productivity purchase of equipment
Grants for Increasing productivity
Food industry: robotization and quality systems (Only in Quebec)
Quebec Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
This program aims to increase investment in food processing to remedy the shortage of labor and increase the competitiveness of businesses
- Food processing businesses that, at the time of their request, offer food for the wholesale market or for online sales
- Companies that operate a central kitchen.
Stream 1 – Planning an approach
- Diagnosis for improving the productivity of the workforce and the competitiveness of the company
- Diagnosis for the implementation of a quality control and management system
- Diagnosis for the implementation of an organic certification system
- Diagnosis for the implementation of a system that meets a ministerial or governmental priority.
Maximum financial assistance per applicant for the duration of the program: $ 75,000.
Stream 2 – Project realization
Sub-section 2.1 – Process improvement, automation and robotization
Condition: To be eligible, projects must have been the subject of a diagnosis or prior planning. To do this, the document Diagnostic model for process improvement, automation and robotization (DOC, 53 ko) can be completed or the diagnoses can be carried out in the context of component 1 of the program. The diagnoses can be carried out in the context of component 1 of the program. This document must present:
- the overall portrait of the company
- the financial situation of the company
- strengths and weaknesses of the business
- the issues and challenges with which the company must deal
- the directions to be favored and the investments required
- the expected benefits.
The diagnoses can be carried out under component 1 of this program.
- Automation or robotization of a process
- Development of new processes and technology that increase the productivity of the workforce
- Improving a process that increases labor productivity
- Implementation or improvement of an integrated management software package
- Implementation of a process linked to a ministerial or governmental priority.
Maximum financial assistance per applicant for the duration of the program: $ 150,000.