Quality System Implementation
Implementation of quality control and management systems and implementation of an organic certification system
Condition: To be eligible, all projects must have been the subject of a plan for an approach completed (Part 1) by carrying out a diagnosis for the implementation of a quality control and management system. However, a Planning Form (Description of non-conformities and expenses related to corrective actions) (XLS, 51 kb) can be completed by a consultant and accepted after the filing of the request.
The diagnoses can be carried out under component 1 of this program.
- Implementation of a basic quality control system that incorporates good manufacturing practices or a preventive control plan
- Implementation of one of the recognized quality management systems leading to its certification or recognition:
- HACCP, PASA – Canadian Food Inspection Agency Food Safety Improvement Program
- HACCP, Codex Alimentarius – Preliminary Steps and the Seven HACCP Principles
- Standards recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Any other standard or other quality reference that is based on HACCP or recognized by the Ministry and that meets the specific objective of this sub-component.
- Adaptation of a quality control and management system to meet the new requirements established by government bodies or accreditation bodies
- Implementation of a certification system that meets a ministerial or government priority.
Maximum financial assistance per establishment for the duration of the program: $ 150,000.