Dr. Majid (Max) Jamshidian the Founder & President of SAINA+ obtained his Bachelor, Master and PhD in Food Science and Technology. He has over 15 years of industrial experience and has worked as R&D manager, general manager and food consultant for several food companies.
Dr Jamshidian also has developed his scientific expertise as the research assistant, the university professor and the postdoctoral researcher.
Some of his achievements are:
- Development of several innovative new products,
- Improving the quality of various products and optimizing the processes,
- Performed root cause analysis to understand sources of waste (ingredients, product giveaway, labor excess) to continually improve the products,
- Managed pilot plant manufacturing and products scale ups,
- Management and supervision of R&D teams,
- Collaboration to establish quality systems such as HACCP and ISO 22000,
- Training the laboratory techniques, cultivation and identification techniques of microorganisms and the microbiological quality control of food,
- Training the quality control and R&D staffs,
- Teaching the university courses and supervision of research works of postgraduate students.